Monday, June 21, 2010

First Day Back

I used to think that the first day back to school was tough. Then I started working. I think the hardest thing to do is go back to work after having a relaxing vacation.

That's what I had to do today. Last week was fabulous!! Matt and I spent the entire week running around Knoxville and relaxing around the house. Soooo relaxing!

Today however, I had to crawl...ok, Matt basically had to push me...out of our cozy, warm bed at 6:30AM. The past week I've been leisurely waking up, watching the 8 o'clock hour of the Today Show and getting out of bed shortly after.

THEN...I had to be mentally aware of what I was doing at 7:30. Another miracle. :)

However, by the end of the day it felt good to be back and I've got to admit that I love my job....until I have to get up 6:30am and repeat the cycle :)

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment